If you are thinking about giving your bathroom a completely new look, but not sure about the changes you exactly want for a unique fresh look. Here, we present some simple bathroom designs for the low budgets and the latest trends for your inspiration. Remember, you don’t need to add any extra attractive and expensive pieces to transform your bathroom into a relaxing, cool space. There are many other eco-friendly and cheap ideas to renovate or redesign your bathroom.
Simple bathroom designs for low budget
If your bathroom is combined with bedroom then the design must be considered with it. If you are looking for decorating the bedroom, check out these bedroom color combination ideas to try. Some of the popular bathroom design includes:
Cottage Chic Style:
This bathroom design is famous for its traditional look featuring a large central communal antique bathtub and sinks with separate toilet areas for both female and male members of one common family usually at the end of the room.
Designed in a French style, ‘Baroque’ is among famous simple bathroom designs for low budget The bathroom includes custom tub surrounded all over and floor, beautifully designed mirror cabinets and a sparkling chandelier for extra charm.
Plants all around:
Plants add more liveliness to any bathroom and easily available at low prices. Some of you might be scared of placing plants inside the bathroom, but they serve a good alternative to those expensive wall hangings and bathroom accessories.
Beachfront Bath Style:
You all know that the beach is the perfect place to relax. What, if you get all that easiness and comfort in your own personal bathroom. You just need to combine slate stacked stone with the teakwood ply and other darker woods for a cheap, yet luxurious look. You can even install a sliding glass window.
Besides all this, make sure that every design element in a bathroom must serve some purpose and be functional in some or other way to avoid occupying unnecessary space. Now, take a look over a few affordable new features that add glam to your functional and storage-friendly bathroom idea.
- Increase Cabinet Efficiency: Try to install easily pullout shelves to deep cabinets to keep your daily necessities items in the order. Adding sliding surfaces to the interiors of cabinets helps you finding out important items in an easy way when it’s dark and avoid situations like – buying more and more things you already have in your cabinet.
- Recycled Furniture: Adding re-purposed storage to simple bathroom designs for a low budget is a great choice. If the space of your bathroom is too small, it’s better to add a vintage shelf for freestanding or old drawer backed with pretty paper hanging on the wall and you can keep all your bath essentials.
- Updated Fixtures: Update light fixtures, sink faucets and towel racks to your bathroom if you are starting with a small investment. Remember, it’s not important to buy fixtures and towel racks from a reputed store you can use old materials as well. These items may seem insignificant to you, but updating them from time to time makes a big difference in your bathroom’s look.
- Cheap Counter Tops: Bathroom countertops are mostly very expensive, especially in neutral colors such as – tan, brown and light beige. So, if you want to save on your precious granite countertops, the best idea is to buy a slab containing some sort of imperfections. You can use old dressers as sink pedestals.
- Choose White: For a special bath, choose all white components as your must-have bathroom essentials. White sinks, cabinets, tubs, and toilets all cost less as compared to bathroom essentials designed in colors because manufacturers make and sell more white pieces or products.
Here are remaining simple bathroom designs for low budget given below:
So, if you are looking for simple bathroom designs for low budget, then stick your eye to cosmetic changes such as – new sink, new cabinet and cheap countertops rather than focusing on larger changes such as – big shower and creative tiles.